Over 40 years of chiropractor experience
At Stitt Chiropractic, we have the chiropractor knowledge to make you feel better!
We accept many forms of insurance
Anthem, Blueshield, Aetna, Motion Picture, SAG/AFTRA, and more…
Friendly service and staff
Our staff wants to make you part of the Stitt Chiropractic family!
Aches and pains are signs that your body isn’t functioning correctly. Your brain, spinal cord and nerves control how your body works and helps it perform optimally. When stresses from the outside world are introduced, your body can take a defensive posture. These stresses can be of the physical, chemical or emotional nature. Muscles contract, locking spinal joints that pinch or irritate nerves throughout the body. The lack of movement of the joints or “fixations” can cause the body to function less than optimally and can lead to pain, early joint degeneration and ill health. A thorough examination helps chiropractors find these vertebral stressors or fixations. Applying a precise force to these stuck spinal joints helps the body right itself. Unlocking these joints can help the nervous system function properly again and help the body heal itself.
Who can benefit from chiropractic?
- Athletes that are injured in their sport.
- A person that works in an office or from home, that is sitting for most of the day.
- People that are stuck in traffic, stressed for hours on their way to and from work.
- Normal people that have been in a recent car accident and were injured.
- People that read in bed and wake up with aches and pains.
- The person that has had emotional stress and is having headaches and upper back pain from it.
- The pregnant mother that is suffering from sciatica or carpal tunnel.
And countless other people with many different real-life scenarios.