Over 40 years of chiropractor experience
At Stitt Chiropractic, we have the chiropractor knowledge to make you feel better!
We accept many forms of insurance
Anthem, Blueshield, Aetna, Motion Picture, SAG/AFTRA, and more...
Friendly service and staff
Our staff wants to make you part of the Stitt Chiropractic family!
Stitt Chiropractic is a North Hollywood chiropractor office. We specialize in the treatment of neuromusculoskeletal conditions including back pain, neck pain, and headaches, and also problems of the extremities. Our main therapeutic procedure is Chiropractic Manipulative Therapy (CMT), which is also called the chiropractic adjustment.
At Stitt Chiropractic we strive to provide quality chiropractic care which is based on your own individual needs. We care for patients of all ages, including the very young, and the elderly, and everyone in between. Many people do not realize that a chiropractor could help them. Instead, they suffer needlessly from back pain and neck pain. We believe that good health is more than the absence of pain from the body. Rather, we believe that good health is about feeling your best and performing your best everyday. We are happy that you have chosen Stitt Chiropractic for your chiropractic care. We are here to serve you and truly welcome your business and trust you will be satisfied with the service you receive. Furthermore, we hope that you will recommend us for your family and friends.
Principles of Chiropractic
- The body is a self-healing and self-regulating organism.
- The nerve system controls and coordinates all of the functions in the body.
- Any interference with the nerve system can inhibit the body’s ability to regulate and heal itself.
- Interference to the nerve system is most commonly caused by misalignment of the bones of the spine called “subluxations.”
- "Subluxations” are most often caused by slips and fall, car accidents, stress, poor posture, poor sleep habits, sports impacts, birth process, etc.
- Maintaining a healthy well-aligned spine will enhance the body’s ability to get and stay well.